The Mettise Group’s Posse and Tribe is in its 10th year and the largest peer advisory network in the region. Recommended by current members, the Posse and Tribe is made up of CEO’s, Entrepreneurs and Civic Leaders recognized for their accomplishments, skills, authenticity and commitment to be part of a community that “has each other’s back.”
Diana Wall is the Director of Business Development and serves as the primary contact and ultimate point of accountability with Company clients. Her strengths are building relationships, understanding clients’ needs and providing strategic thinking in delivering the right solution. She is responsible for the entire client relationship, from setting expectations to the delivery of those expectations.
- What is your business? Accel Financial Staffing
- Why did you decide to do the work you do? Enjoy operational work as well as having a background in human relations.
- What is your ideal customer? Local businesses needing to add accounting and/or administrative staff.
- What is it that your customers or clients really want? Someone that not only has the skill set but also is a cultural fit to their office.
- Which two organizations outside your own do you know the most people at and why? OKHR a non-profit organization and Emmaus – my church home.
- What are you known for? Diligent and genuine.
- What do you love about what you do? Connecting talent with opportunities.
- When you aren’t working, what are you likely to be doing? Supporting my daughters in their sport activities.
- What are you reading now? Radical Candor and Chronological Bible.
- What is the coolest app you are using? MyNetDiary
- When was the hardest time in your life? Almost losing an eye while in college.
- What do you get from your Posse or Tribe that you don’t get elsewhere? An opportunity to learn deeply about other’s businesses.
- What were you doing the last time you laughed your head off? Eating with my girlfriends.
- How do you relax after a hard day of work? Relax in the outdoor hammock.
- When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? All kinds of things but mostly they just want someone to listen.
- What is worth spending more on to get the best? Skin care products.
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it? Hot air balloon ride.
- What do you want your epitaph to be? Remember how much I love you. 1 Cor 13:13 “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”