Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
The Mettise Group will be regularly updating this resource page to provide vital information for business owners and Oklahomans.
If we can be of any help in forming a strategic response to this pandemic, please reach out.
SOCIAL DISTANCING RESOURCES
- Coronavirus Could Force Teams to Work Remotely
- Going Remote Overnight: Preparing for the Coronavirus
- 6 Tips For Managing Remote Employees: How To Maintain Productivity And EngagementThese
- 5 Tech Companies Are Providing Free Remote Working Tools During the Coronavirus Outbreak
REMOTE WORK TECHNOLOGY
- If you’re paying for the business edition of Microsoft 360, you’re already paying for Microsoft Teams.
- Resources from Google.
- These 5 Tech Companies Are Providing Free Remote Working Tools During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- For remote meetings use Zoom, GoToMeeting, Join.me, or one of the resources listed above.
- For remote collaboration use Slack, or one of the options above.
- Unicef: What Parents Should Know
- How to Talk to Your Kids about the Coronavirus
- Resources for Learning at Home When Schools Close
- Map: Coronavirus and School Closures
- At-Home Learning Ideas and Coronavirus Resources for Families, Educators, and More
- 4 tips for seniors to stay connected during coronavirus outbreak
- Tips For Keeping Grandparents Safer During The COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Rapid Response Handbook (English)
- Rapid Response Handbook (Spanish)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (must have a child under 18)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly food stamps)
- Approval of waivers ensures students’ access to meals if schools close due to COVID-19
- OKDHS Childcare subsidy
- Support from Cox Communication