Friday, November 8
Registration and networking 8:30 am
Workshop 9 am- 3 pm
2123 N. Classen, Oklahoma City OK, 73106
Do you want more business but don’t want to be that pushy salesperson to get there? Our sales expert, Catherine Brown, has mastered the process to sell consistently and successfully, without the sleazy methods. She can teach you a process that results in people wanting to hear more from you.
This workshop’s emphasis is on growing the people skills you need to develop long-term customers who are excited to work with you because you are valuable. In our day together, we’ll cover:
- Understanding Why Customers Really Buy
- What is Emotional Intelligence and Why Does It Matter?
- Top 5 Traits of High-Performing Sales People
- How to Develop a Mindset for Success
- How to Reach Prospects Consistently and Professionally
- How to Generate a Full Sales Pipeline
After our day together, you’ll walk away with
- A new way to describe what you sell that will resonate with customers
- A framework to understand what “people skills” you want to commit to improving
- An opportunity to discuss and practice selling etiquette
- A system for overcoming fear when you feel nervous during business development
- A personalized list you create on how to improve your revenue-generating activities each week
Catherine Brown has over 20 years of selling experience and has developed training that effectively addresses the common obstacles that we all face in sales work. There is no one-size-fits-all answer, and this day gives you the time to develop your own customized program with individualized help.
Cost of this workshop is $695. Lunch is provided.
Her dynamic and engaging workshop is one in a series of three topics Catherine offers. Look for “Creating Your Sales Toolkit” and “Sales Can Be Easy” in coming months!
Download the Mettise COVID-19 Resource Guide
Our resource guide features insights from Mettise partners on leadership, financial, HR, and sales strategies for the pandemic.
We will also keep you updated on upcoming events, seminars, and other important information for small business owners.